IS IT TIME FOR A NEW BATTERY?
Thousands of batteries are replaced needlessly each year. The AAA Battery Service only replaces faulty or failing batteries.
- Having the battery accurately tested will eliminate any guesswork.
- Accurately diagnosing a discharged battery or testing outside of a traditional service facility used to be impossible.
- The AAA Battery Service technician utilizes state-of-the-art technology to accurately diagnose your battery-related problems at the roadside.
How do you know if you need a battery?
- The life expectancy of the average vehicle battery is three to five years.
- A failing battery can cause a vehicle’s engine to crank slowly or not at all.
- Key factors that affect a battery’s performance are age, usage, and weather.
What should I know before I purchase a new battery?
- Increased usage of computer technology in today’s automobiles requires professionally trained technicians to service electrical components.
- ‘Bargain’ batteries often do not meet manufacturer’s specifications for that particular vehicle.
- An under-rated battery could cause harm to other electrical components in the vehicel.
- Battery freshness is critical.
The AAA Battery Service meets the needs of today’s busy individuals with a mobile battery testing, boosting, and replacement service that:
- Eliminates hassles and inconveniences linked with battery-related breakdowns.
- Is fast and convenient
- Provides battery delivery and installation at home, work, or other convenient location of your choice.
- Offers exclusive AAA member prices.
- Batteries carry a freshness guarantee.
- Provides a competitive, nationwide warranty.
- Provides peace-of-mind emergency road services.
The AAA Battery Service is committed to recycling as much as 98 percent of your old battery. Every battery is handled in an environmentally responsible manner as it is being shipped to the recycling plant.